Carla Da Costa is a life coach and writer living in Perth, Western Australia. She is an advocate of healthy, positive living and a devotee of pilates. Carla is the author of “A Confident Heart”, the former co-owner of a Reformer Pilates Studio, a qualified Dental Hygienist and Mum to two beautiful daughters. Carla works with women guiding them to live their most vibrant and fulfilling life possible. Positive change, personal growth and greater self-confidence are the reasons behind everything that she writes, creates and shares.
Carla teaches and has run inspiring workshops for small groups. Topics have included:
- Goal-setting and motivation
- Health and fitness
ON BLOGGING, PURPOSE & FITTING IT ALL IN
- Creative Pursuits & Motherhood- The Pull Between Who You Love, What You Love Doing & Sleep for The Huffington Post.
- Inspiring Mumma Series With Claire Toone.
- The Blog Roll with Lisa from Zen Designs.
- How To Run A Successful Instagram Challenge inside Inspired Coach Magazine.
- When The One’s You Love Don’t Support Your Dreams in The Huffington Post.
ON WELLNESS, HEALTH AND SELF-CARE
- How To Live With A Feeling Of Gratefulness & Wealth (When We Are Feeling Neither) for The Elephant Journal.
- 7 Ways To Add More Vibrancy To Your Life with The Ladies Coach.
- How To Embrace An Evening Routine (For Non-Morning People) in Raspberry Magazine.
- On Life After Mental Illness & An Eating Disorder with Ellie Hodges.
- Why Every Mum Should Have A Life Coach in The Working Mum’s Collective (Issue 2).